Will Converging Life Expectancies Give Investors More Confidence?
In the last few years, the market has faced difficulties raising capital and finding policies that meet investors' narrow purchasing criteria, and more recently, the extension of life expectancy estimates is bringing mixed views. Some say this will increase investor confidence, but others feel it may diminish it.
This year's International Life Settlements Conference was the 5th annual mid-year gathering of the most active Life Settlement investors, investment bankers, hedge fund managers, providers, brokers and attorneys.
It featured two-days of practical education on how to best position yourself to profit as the market continues to recover, and understand how the life expectancy convergence will affect your business.
Purchase The International Life Settlements Conference 2013 Audio/Book Kit today and you'll receive a CD featuring all panel discussions and presentation audio, along with the Event Book & Resource Guide.
DealFlow Media, publisher of The Life Settlements Report, has distinguished itself as a provider of independent, non-biased research and analysis of alternative asset markets. Editors and program managers develop each program by vetting the major trends surfacing over the course of the year. At all times, the focus is on providing the highest quality, non-biased content possible.
- Market Overview: Exploring the New Realities of a Rebounding Market
- Life Expectancy Changes: Why Did 21st Services Raise its Estimates Again?
- Market Players Speak: Will Converging LEs Give Investors More Confidence?
- Buyers: How do you Determine the Value of Portfolios You're Buying?
- Sellers: Getting Your Portfolio Ready for the Market
- AIFMD: What will its Impact be on European Fund Managers?
- FATCA: The Latest Developments in Law Affecting Non-U.S. Life Settlement Funds
- Trading Exchanges: Will They Bring Transparency to the Auction Process?
- Deals Gone Wrong: Investors Speak out about What They've Learned
- Legislation: What's in Store for New Laws and Regulation in the U.S.?
- Litigation: Investors are Going on the Offensive Against Carriers
- Ethics: Two Trade Groups Finally Developed Best Practices Standards
- The Pros and Cons of Setting Up Qualifying Investor Funds (QIFs) and Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) in Ireland
- Life Extension Coverage: Is it Making a Comeback?
- Capital: Investors Increasingly Look to the U.S. and Asia
- European Investors
- Investment Bankers & Advisors
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Life Settlement Companies
- Service Providers & Brokers
- Premium Finance Companies
- Pension Plans & Endowments
- Mutual Fund Managers
- 401(k) Programs
- Family Offices
- Private Equity Firms