Education & Networking for Israeli Companies
Following the success of last year's event, DealFlow Media's Alternative Finance Conference returns to Tel-Aviv, Israel. This event is a forum for discussion of unconventional sources of capital for Israeli companies.
Now more than ever, company management must understand the various deal structures and financing options available to them. The Alternative Finance Conference provides two days of education on alternative public offerings, dual-listings, crowdfunding and the use of social media, PIPEs, registered directs, trends in fund raising for early growth companies, how The JOBS Act will affect capital raising and much more.
The Alternative Finance Conference had one goal - to educate Israeli companies by pairing them up with International experts on cross-border finance.
Purchase The Alternative Finance Conference 2013 Audio/Book Kit today and you'll receive a CD featuring all panel discussions and presentation audio, along with the Event Book & Resource Guide.
Whether it's tracking new deal strategies or emerging geographical regions, DealFlow Media has been first with innovative programming, unique content, and exciting networking opportunities for finance professionals.
- How the JOBS Act will Affect Capital Raising for Israeli Companies
- Crowdfunding: Social Media Meets the Capital Markets
- Alternative IPOs: How to Position Your Company Favorably to Overseas Investors
- Exploring Small IPOs, Follow-ons, PIPEs, Registered Directs & Confidentially Marketed Public Offerings
- Digital Media Incubators: Consumer, Content and Business Trends
- Trends in Fund Raising in Early Growth Companies
- Dual Listings for TASE Firms: Increased Liquidity and More Favorable Valuations
- Listing an American Depository Receipt (ADR) in the U.S.
- Practical Steps to Unconventional Capital for Israeli Ventures
- Changes in the Investment Portfolio of Institutional Investors
- Start Up Nation: For Better or for Worse
- A Discussion of Governance, Compliance & Enforcement
- Investing in Early Stage Companies from a Portfolio Point of View
- Exploring the Role of Upper Echelons in Enhancing the Success of IPOs among SPACs
- Leveraging International Government Incentives
- The Road to IPO: Challenges & Strategies From Early Stage Investment to the Next Round of Fund Raising
A dedicated DealFlow team is focused on recruiting public and private companies to attend the event. We'll be working with a variety of strategic partners and engaged in campaigns designed to recruit Israeli company management (CEOs, CFOs, and other c-level executives.)
Confirmed attending companies include:
- Acro Inc. (OTCBB:ACRI)
- Advanced Creative Enterprises
- Affix Medical
- A.L.F. Enterprise
- Applied Immune Technologies
- AquaGen Biotech
- Ask Medic, Ltd.
- B.R.F. Engineering Ltd
- B.T. Trade Business and Technologies
- Biomedix (TASE:BMDX)
- BOS Better Online Solutions (Nasdaq: BOSC)
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CFBI.TA)
- Carmel Diagnostics Ltd.
- Cell Buddy
- Cheetah Medical
- ClickSoftware Technologies (NasdaqGS:CKSW)
- Conceptic Ltd.
- Critisense Ltd.
- Curewize Health Ltd.
- Deltathree, Inc. (DDDC:OTCBB)
- Deutsche Telekom
- Exotech Bio Solution
- Elenxos Ltd.
- Forum Ltd.
- Fulcrum SP Materials
- Gestiphy Ltd
- Gilat Satellite Networks (NasdaqGS, TASE:GILT)
- G.I.S.T. Technologies
- Hadasit Bio Holdings (HADSY.PK)
- HDH Medical, Ltd.
- HQL Pharmaceuticals
- Hospitech Respiration
- IDC Herzliya
- IMEXCO General Ltd.
- Impulse Dynamic Israel Ltd.
- IP Light
- I.T.G.I Medical (ITGI.TA)
- ITL Media
- Kencap Ltd.
- Live Character
- Life Sciences Strategic Consulting
- Maor Alternative
- Merlon Tech., Ltd.
- Mobile Research Labs
- Nano Cyte
- Neuronix Ltd.
- NeuroTech Solutions
- Nielsen Innovate
- Nobesity Ltd.
- Oramed (NasdaqCM: ORMP)
- Perion (NasdaqGM: PERI)
- Pluristem Therapeutics (NasdaqCM: PSTI)
- Proteologics Ltd. (PRTL.TA)
- PTM Biosciences, Ltd.
- RADA Electronics Ltd. (Nasdaq:RADI)
- Radcom Ltd. (NasdaqCM: RDCM)
- Ratio Ltd.
- RiT Technologies Ltd (NasdaqCM: RITT)
- RoboGroup T.E.K. Ltd. (TASE:ROBOF)
- Servision (SEV.L)
- Stockton Group
- Syrolight Ltd.
- Tangramix (Israel) Ltd.
- TenCure Ltd.
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Tracense Systems
- Urban Aeronautics
- UTR Security Technologies
- Yetzivim Software. Ltd.
- Public and Private Israeli Company Management Teams
- Institutional Investors
- Investment Bankers
- International and Corporate Attorneys
- Structured Finance Investors
- Fund Managers
- Deal Advisors
The Dan Tel Aviv Hotel reflects Tel Aviv's dynamic lifestyle. Considered the Tel Aviv hotel of choice, the Dan Tel Aviv is renowned for its prime location overlooking the Mediterranean and splendid beaches edged by the city's famous seafront promenade. Designer stores, commercial centers and the city's famed after-dark attractions are all on the doorstep.
Dan Tel Aviv Hotel
99 HaYarkon Street
Tel Aviv 63432
Reservations Tel: +972-3-5202552
OurCrowdStart-Up Nation: For Better or For Worse
Dr. Eitan Yudilevich
BIRD FoundationLeveraging International Government Incentives for Accelerated Growth
Merav Ben Cnaan Heller
MidroogChanges in the Investment Portfolio of Institutional Investors
Loeb & LoebHow the JOBS Act will affect Capital Raising for Israeli Companies
AST Phoenix AdvisorsExploring Small IPOs, Follow-ons, PIPEs, Registered Directs & Confidentially Marketed Public Offerings
ZAG/S&WExploring Small IPOs, Follow-ons, PIPEs, Registered Directs & Confidentially Marketed Public Offerings
Registration is only $1,295.