The Crowdfunding Conference featured a complete view of what's happening in Crowdfunding today under the present framework of global laws and social networking protocols. The agenda explored social media and equity financing techniques, examined the start of a new era in emerging company finance and all of the key issues relating to small company capital formation.
Click here to purchase The Crowdfunding Conference 2012 Audio/Book Kit - $495
DealFlow Media has published The Crowdfunding Directory, the most comprehensive guide to crowdfunding platforms available. This directory includes equity, debt, and donation-based websites operating worldwide. From detailed profiles of crowdfunding websites to social media tags and platform categories, it's all in The Crowdfunding Directory. The Crowdfunding Directory is available for purchase as apart of The Crowdfunding Conference Audio Kit Package. Click here to order.
DealFlow Media has distinguished itself as a provider of independent research and analysis of alternative asset markets. Editors and program managers develop each program by vetting the major trends surfacing over the course of the year. At all times, the focus is on providing the highest quality content possible.
- The Importance of Data and Analytics in Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Market Outlook
- Legislative Momentum, SEC Rulemaking, and Small Company Capital Formation Initiatives
- Protecting Intellectual Property: Understanding both U.S. and Global Patent/Copyright Protection Specific to Crowdfunding
- Venture Capitalist's Point of View: A Discussion of Crowdfunding Alternatives and what makes Crowdfunding Appealing to Institutional Investors
- Understanding the Segmentation of Crowdfunding Markets: For-Profit vs. Non-Profit, Onshore vs. Offshore
- Social Networking Technologies and their Integration with Crowdfunding Websites
- Crowdfunding Case Study
- Understanding Policy Issues vs. Securities Rules if you're in the Crowdfunding Business
- Broker/Dealer Considerations: When Website Operators Should Be Registered and a Discussion of the Sale of Securities over the Internet
- Addressing the Ancillary Businesses Which Will Serve as an Important Part of the Ecosystem