Updates on Activist Campaigns, Corporate Defenses, Case Studies & Regulatory Issues
The Activist Investor Conference offered attendees the opportunity to network with the most important group of activist investors, corporate governance specialists, advisory firms, proxy solicitors, and corporate board members. This two-day event featured a complete view of activist investment strategies and their impact on corporate performance and returns. The agenda examined topics vital to both investors and corporate boards.
The Activist Investor Conference provided education on the latest strategies and tactics, regulatory changes, and real case studies of effective proxy campaigns and successful corporate defenses.
Purchase The Activist Investor Conference 2012 Audio/Book Kit today and you'll receive a CD featuring all panel discussions and presentation audio, along with the Event Book & Resource Guide.
DealFlow Media has distinguished itself as a provider of independent research and analysis of alternative asset markets. Editors and program managers develop each program by vetting the major trends surfacing over the course of the year. At all times, the focus is on providing the highest quality content possible.
- Institutional Investors: What are They Looking for in Todays Market?
- Proxy Fights and Contested Takeovers in Canada
- Exploring Closed End Fund Activism
- Staying Compliant: Responding to New Whistleblower Rules
- Lone Dissident Board Members: Overcoming & Dealing with Resistance
- Strategies for Implementing and Overcoming Poison Pills
- Enhancing Shareholder Value: Incorporating High Standards of Corporate Governance into Your Investment Plan
- Activist Hedge Funds: Examining their Strategy and Objectives
- SEC Updates to Rule 14a-8: Proposals of Security Holders
- Strategies for Responding to Investor Activism
- Executive Compensation: What Can Activists do to Keep Executive Pay in Line with Performance & Company Valuations
- Activism in China: Understanding Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Enforcement
- Activist Investing in The UK and Australia
- Hedge Funds
- Corporate Law Firms
- Private Equity Firms
- Corporate Governance Specialists
- Advisory Firms
- Securities Litigation Firms
- Investment Banks
- Asset Managers
- Home Offices
- Proxy Solicitors
- Corporate Board Members
- Public Pension Funds
The Activist Investor Conference is produced by DealFlow Media, publisher of The Activist Investor Alert. This newsletter covers activist campaigns, corporate defenses, and regulatory updates. Sign up to receive The Activist Investor Alert.
PartnerStrategies for Implementing and Overcoming Poison Pills
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
(Former Vice Chancellor, Delaware Court of Chancery)
Managing MemberLone Dissident Board Members: Overcoming & Dealing with Resistance
Seidman & Associates
Managing Member, CEO & CIOFeatured Presentation: Activist Investing: A View Inside the Boardroom
PartnerActivist Hedge Funds: Examining their Strategy and Objectives
Schulte Roth & Zabel
Senior Vice PresidentProxy Fights and Contested Takeovers in Canada
PartnerProxy Fights and Contested Takeovers in Canada
Fraser Milner Casgrain
Subscribe to PIPEwire